Help Make a Difference: Volunteer at VPH
Delivering service excellence would not be possible without the help of
our valuable volunteers. Being a part of the Valley Presbyterian Hospital
community means we all have the power to touch the lives of patients and
their families in immeasurable ways. Our volunteers provide assistance
and support services to staff, patients and visitors across departments.
In 2016, our volunteers contributed a total of 70,000 hours across 52 departments.
We anticipate our volunteers will contribute about 72,000 hours in 2017.
If you'd like to join our volunteer team, or would like more information,
please contact Director of Volunteer Services Virginia Napoles at (818)
- All applicants must be at least 14 years of age or older.
- We ask that you commit to a regular volunteer schedule of at least four
hours a week for a minimum of 120 hours of volunteer service.
- Complete a volunteer packet, which includes an application and a health
clearance form, for which you will provide proof of a current tuberculosis
(TB) test, proof of a Varicella immunization, a copy of childhood immunizations,
a flu shot during the flu season, and a measles/mumps/rubella (MMR) vaccine.
- Read the volunteer handbook .
- Abide by all Valley Presbyterian Hospital policies and procedures.
- Adults must also consent to a security background check.