Expecting? Expect More with Little Treasures Maternity Services
Click here for our full list of maternity classes, or call 818.902.5222 to register
With more than 3,500 babies born each year, Little Treasures Maternity
Services at Valley Presbyterian Hospital delivers more babies than any
other hospital in the San Fernando Valley region. We offer a family-centered
approach and are dedicated to providing comfort and support through the
journey of pregnancy, birth and early parenthood. By choosing Little Treasure
Maternity Services, you'll have access to:
- Our highly trained, compassionate staff to assist you with your needs and
answer all your questions.
- A 24-hour, on-call obstetrician who is at the hospital to handle deliveries
and emergencies, if the need arises.
- An intimate family birthing suite where you and your baby stay together
for precious bonding time.
- A sleeper chair in the room so your spouse or partner can stay with you.
- A nursing staff that is specially trained in breastfeeding support and
lactation consultants who are available even after your hospital stay.
- Free Maternal Child Health Education classes on topics such as prenatal
care, childbirth preparation, breastfeeding preparation and support, and
In addition, Little Treasures Maternity Services offers several programs,
initiatives, and levels of care designed to ensure you and your new baby
receive the highest standard of care possible. These include:
Perinatal Center, which offers a wide range of services to care for women with high-risk
Laborist Program, offering high quality, around-the-clock obstetric care for both mother
and baby. Our program was the first of its kind to be offered in the San
Fernando Valley and ensures the health and safety of our patients.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Welcome Baby, a free program that offers information, resources, and support through
pregnancy, birth and early parenthood.
- Our Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative to support and promote breastfeeding.
- High-risk infant follow-up care.
To arrange a free tour of our Little Treasures Maternity Services unit,
please call 818.902.5222.