Care Plans Uniquely Tailored For Patients' Needs
The physicians and staff at Hepatobiliary & Pancreas Center, an outpatient
service at Valley Presbyterian Hospital, are committed to providing a
care plan uniquely tailored to the needs of each patient, whether it's
for cancer treatment, cyst removal, or another complex liver, bile duct
or pancreas disorder.
Contact us today at 818.902.5232 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how our dedicated team network can help you.
Our outpatient facility is conveniently located on the Valley Presbyterian
Hospital campus at:
Hepatobiliary & Pancreas Center
6850 Sepulveda Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA 91405
There are several parking areas throughout the campus, including the main
valet parking lot in front of the hospital. The parking closest to the
Hepatobiliary & Pancreas Center is the building lot accessible from
Sepulveda Boulevard, or the parking structure on the west side of the
hospital campus accessible from Vanowen Street. Patients can also be dropped
off in front of the Hepatobiliary & Pancreas Center's building
entrance on Sepulveda Blvd.
All parking areas are open 24 hours a day and offer tram services from
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Every 20 minutes: $1
Maximum daily rate: $6
Grace period: No charge for vehicles exiting within 20 minutes after entry
Valet parking: Available in front of the hospital for a flat fee of $6
Valet parking hours: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Monday - Friday
For weekly and monthly parking rates, please call the parking office at
818.782.6600 ext 4078. The Parking Office is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are taking the freeway
- From the 405 Freeway, exit Sherman Way. Go East to Sepulveda, turn right (South).
- From the 101 Freeway westbound (toward Ventura), exit Sepulveda Blvd. Turn
right (North) on Sepulveda.
- From the 101 Freeway eastbound (toward Los Angeles), exit Van Nuys Blvd.
Turn left (North). Continue to Vanowen, turn left (West). Continue to
Sepulveda. Turn right (North) on Sepulveda.
If you are taking public transportation
- From the South, take Metro Local Line 734 along Sepulveda Blvd.
- From the East, take Metro Local Line 165 along Vanowen Street.
- From the West, take Metro Local Line 165 along Vanowen Street.
- From the North, take Metro Local Line 734 along Sepulveda Blvd.