As a community health care provider devoted to excellent care and service,
the safety and security of our patients, visitors and staff is our top
priority. Our Security Services department provides services 24 hours
a day, seven days a week. We are proud of our safety record and our ongoing
commitment to remain proactive and vigilant in our safety and security
efforts. Our officers ensure your security by having a presence on and
around our campus.
Security services provided include:
- Escort to and from the parking garages.
- Lost and Found: If you should lose an item while hospitalized, contact
our Security Services Department by calling 818.782.6600, extension 1078.
- Identification: All staff, visitors, physicians, vendors and volunteers
must be properly identified. Visitors are issued badges upon entering
- Control and monitor access points to the hospital.
- Emergency response.
While our hospital is very safe and secure, it's important to remain vigilant.
Here are a few safety tips to keep in mind:
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Patients: leave valuables at home.
- Visitors: do not leave valuables unattended in rooms.
- Report suspicious activities.
If you need assistance from the Security Services department, do not hesitate
to get assistance from our security team.
- If the concern is non-urgent, call 818.782.6600, extension 1078. The line
is available 24/7.
- For urgent issues, dial the 4444 Rapid Response Team extension. This will
ensure security and any other trained staff immediately respond to the
emergency situation to provide assistance.