Valley Presbyterian Hospital is committed to providing financial assistance
to patients who cannot pay for part or all of the care they receive. Consistent
with our mission and values, we embrace the following principles:
- Patients should be treated equally, with dignity, respect and compassion.
- Concern over a hospital bill should never prevent any individual from receiving
emergency health services.
- Patients should be expected to contribute to the cost of their care based
upon their individual ability to pay.
- Hospital financial aid policies and practices will take into account each
individual's ability to contribute to the cost of his or her care,
as well as the hospital's ability to provide care.
- Financial aid policies should be clear, easy-to-understand, and communicated
in a way that is dignified and in languages appropriate to the community
and patients served.
- Financial aid policies should be made available to prospective and current
patients and to the community at large.
Please contact our Patient Financial Services Department at 818.902.2913
for more details.