During the admission process, you will be asked for the following:
- A copy of your insurance card(s), if you are insured.
- Some form of picture identification, such as a driver's license.
- A copy of your Advance Healthcare Directive form.
You will also be asked to sign the following documents:
A Conditions of Admission form. This is your authorization for medical
and/or surgical treatment.
Click here to download in English.
Click here to download in Spanish. Please print and fill out the form before your
- If you are having surgery, you also will be asked to sign a special consent
for your surgery and the administration of anesthetics. If you are a parent
for a minor or a legal guardian, you must sign these consent forms.
You will receive:
- A letter explaining that any physicians' fees will be billed separately
from the hospital bill. This includes bills from such specialists as the
pathologist, radiologist, anesthesiologist, cardiologist, etc. These specialists
are independent physicians and are not employees of the hospital.
You will then be escorted to your room. If you are having surgery, you
will stay in the Surgical Pre-preparation Unit.
If you have any questions regarding your admission, please contact the
Patient Access Services Department at 818.902.2907.